WHAT IS PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR?
Paintless Dent Repair, also known as “PDR,” is process of massaging dented panels back to the vehicles original, factory position. The process of PDR allows skilled technicians to repair anything from fully hail-damaged cars to anything as small as your annoying shopping cart door dings. What is so great about paintless dent repair? Through PDR, we are able to preserve the vehicles long lasting factory paint job.
To remove hail damage, minor creases, dents, and dings through paintless dent repair, an experienced technician carefully massages each dent back to its factory state through specially designed metal rods and body picks.
Paintless Dent Repair is a time-consuming process. It takes a technician several years to master the art of PDR. Luckily for us, Thunder Dent Repair hosts some of the very bet technicians in the Midwest. We are happy to call our seasoned technicians some of the very best in the business!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REPAIR THROUGH PDR?
The Great thing about paintless dent repair is the time it takes to repair the vehicle through the process of PDR (or lack thereof). In most cases, we can have your hail-damaged vehicle repaired and back to you within a few days. Many PDR companies and body shops book you in and hold your car hostage for weeks at a time. NOT THUNDER DENT REPAIR! We respect your time and we won’t hold your car in our possession while its not being repaired. Most of our medium difficulty jobs take around 1-3 days. If we can’t finish it within a certain time frame, we will tell you. What you see is what you get! Don’t be fooled by the false promises of other companies.
WILL MY INSURANCE COVER PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR?
Paintless dent removal is the preferred way of repairing hail damaged vehicles by all insurance companies. PDR is not only cost effective, but maintains your car’s original paint. Thunder Dent Repair is in great standing with all insurance companies and will guide you every step of the way to make it an easy process.
WILL MY INSURANCE RATES GO UP IF I FILE A HAIL DAMAGE CLAIM?
No. If you are unfortunate to get caught in a hail storm, insurance companies do not punish you for ﬁling your claim. You can repair your vehicle knowing that your insurance rates will not be affected. With auto hail damage claims, insurance rates are determined by your geographical region and the total number of claims filed within that region, not an individual claim. This is commonly misunderstood since most people are more familiar with collision claims, which do raise your insurance rates as your claim numbers increase.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR?
- Price! Paintless dent repair is always cheaper than the alternative, saving our customers a lot of money.
- Time! Paintless dent repair takes signiﬁcantly less time than conventional replacements/repairs. If you have the option, you should always strongly consider paintless dent repair. Our massive workshop is designated speciﬁcally for auto hail damage repair. So with Thunder Dent Repair, not only is the repair process quicker, but we also designate our entire shop space for hail damaged vehicles. This allows us to get your vehicle in our shop in a timely manner.
- You are able to maintain the integrity of your original, factory paint job. If you don’t have to paint, you save time and money. Also, this prevents later cracking and splitting on your car.
- Restores the integrity of your vehicle: You are able to keep the structure of your car in tact, like it was brand new. No replacements, no new expensive parts.
- The overall quality is preserved, just like it never happened. No sanding, grinding etc